1. We may collect information about your computer, including, where appropriate, your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about how you browse our website.
2. For the same reason, we can obtain information about your general usage in our shop by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to the hard drive of your computer.
3. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better, more personalized service.
Specifically, we can:
- Make an estimate of numbers and patterns of use.
- Store information about your preferences and customize our website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our site.
4. In particular, the application we use to obtain and analyze information from navigation is:
Google Analytics: http://www.google.co.uk/intl/en/analytics/
This application has been developed by Google, which provides the service we analysis our audience. This company may use this data to improve their own services and to offer services to other companies. You know those other uses from the links.
This tool does not collect data from the first or last names of users or mailing address from which you connect . The information obtained is related for example to the number of pages visited, language, social network which publish our news, the city to which it is assigned the IP address from which users access, the number of users who visit us and recurrence frequency of visits, time of visit, the browser you use, the operator or terminal type from which the visit takes place. We use this information to improve our site, to identify new needs and assess the improvements to be made in order to provide better service to users who visit us. To enable, learn, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer you can do this by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
For example , you can find information about how to do it , if you use, such as browser:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html